Tue, Jul 14|
Concord Park Par 3
Bronze Level Summer Golf Camp (July 14th - 16th)
Beginner/novice level golf camp for kids ages 7-12. For kids that have not played a full round of golf. This camp focuses on basic golf skills, movement, and fun.
Time & Location
Jul 14, 2020, 9:00 AM – Jul 16, 2020, 11:00 AM
Concord Park Par 3, 10909 S Northshore Dr, Knoxville, TN 37922, USA
About the event
COVID-19 RULES AND REGULATIONS:
- Maximum of 8 kids per camp
- Campers MUST HAVE THEIR OWN CLUBS for this camp. Sharing will not be permitted and facility will not provide clubs for this camp. If club rentals are needed, please choose the Private Summer Sessions option for golf lessons.
- Campers MUST BRING THEIR OWN WATER SUPPLY. It will be hot and kids will need to stay cool and hydrated. However, communal water will not be provided. Kids/parents are welcome to purchase bottles of water/Powerade/etc. from the clubhouse.
- Sign-ups must be completed and paid in advance online. This will help us prevent overcrowding in the clubhouse at check-in. Also, due to the low capacity of camps, we have to ensure that everyone signed up for a camp will attend and not waste a spot for someone else.
- Parents are welcome to dropoff or stay and watch camp. However, social-distancing regulations will be in effect at all times.